Sunday, June 26, 2016

Diemond Dies Summer YouTube Hop

          Happy Sunday Everyone! I wanted to let you all know that Diemond Dies is having a Summer YouTube Hop! There are so many wonderful projects for you to see as well as amazing prizes that you could win! There is also a no minimum purchase 15% off discount code plus free shipping both in the US and International! To get this fantastic offer just use code hop15 when purchasing from the Diemond Dies Online Store  (this discount offer and code are only valid from today June 26, 2016 until July 10, 2016) (This is the link to the Diemond Dies Online Store www.diemonddies.com)
          The prizes up for grabs during the Diemond Dies Summer YouTube Hop are one $50 gift certificate and three $10 gift certificates! Aren't those terrific prizes!! For all the details on how you could win just click here to watch this video from Diemond Dies. The deadline to enter is July 10, 2016. (Here is the link to the video if for some reason my link doesn't work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_j55qfh3c)
          I will be one of the Guest Design Team Members sharing the project I made for the Diemond Dies Summer YouTube Hop so below is a peek into what I made :) I hope you will come join in on the fun over at Diemond Dies YouTube channel! Have a blessed day!



If you like the digital image I used for my project you can purchase it from here: Sherri Baldy My Besties Steampunk Sisters

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Charity, amazing image and colours, love the embossed background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest image ever Love what you did here.........Lis

    ReplyDelete